Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unboxing TI MSP-EXP430FR5739

While browsing www.hackaday.com I came across TI deal giving 50% off along with free shipping for their TI MSP-EXP430FR5739 Experimenter's Board. At $14, this board is a steal for budding hobbist like me in India. So I decided to try my luck and use the discount coupon shown on Hackaday site and order the board.

To my surprise, the good (I am duty bound to call them so) guys at TI accepted my order and shipped it the same day for delivery at Delhi, India. They shipped the order on Monday 20 Jul 2011 by FedEx and it was delivered to my doorstep by today 23 Jul 2011 noon. 4 days for delivery, I am super impressed.

No sooner than I came home, I saw the box (unboxed) at home and promptly jumped to open it. So here it is for all prospective buyers.. the unboxing of TI MSP-EXP430FR5739.






Main Box (Small Package)

Rear View

































Package Dimensions




































































Inside Contents
































Experimenters' Package






































































Thats all folks.... I will update you all on progress on the actual usage of the board. Thanks for the read

































No comments:

Post a Comment